Article 1: Preamble
- The way in which their personal data is collected and processed. Are to be considered as personal data all those data that are likely to identify a user. This includes first and last name, age, postal address, e-mail address, location of the user or IP address;
- What are the users' rights regarding this data.
- Who is responsible for processing the personal data collected and processed;
- To whom this data is transmitted;
- Possibly, the policy of the site regarding "cookies" files.
Article 2: General principles of data collection and processing
In accordance with the requirements of Article 5 of the European Regulation 2016/679, the collection and processing of data from users of this site comply with the following principles:
- Lawfulness, fairness and transparency: data may only be collected and processed with the consent of the User who owns the data. Wheneverpersonal data is collected, the User will be informed that his/her data is being collected and for what purposes it is being collected;
- Limited purposes: the collection and processing of data is carried out to meet one or more of the purposes set out in these General Terms and Conditions of Use;
- Minimisation of the collection and processing of personal data: only the data necessary for the proper execution of the objectives pursued by the site are collected;
- Conservation of data reduced in time: the data is kept for a limited period of time, of which the User is informed;
- Integrity and confidentiality of the data collected and processed: the data controller undertakes to guarantee the integrity and confidentiality of the data collected.
In order to be lawful, and in accordance with the requirements of Article 6 of European Regulation 2016/679, the collection and processing of personal data may only take place if it complies with at least one of the following conditions:
- The User has expressly consented to the processing;
- The processing is necessary for the proper execution of a contract;
- The processing operation meets a legal obligation;
- The processing operation is necessary in order to protect the vital interests of the data subject or of an individual;
- The processing may be necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority;
- The processing and collection of personal data shall be necessary for the purposes of the legitimate and private interests pursued by the controller or by a third party.
Article 3: Personal data collected and processed in the context of navigation on the site
The data controller will keep in its computer systems of the site and under reasonable conditions of security all the data collected for a maximum period of 3 years, for simple visits, up to 5 years if the User validates an order.
3.1 - PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED AND PROCESSED
The personal data collected on the https://www.somexport.com website are as follows:
- Civil status, identity, identification data, images (e.g. surname, first name, address, photograph, date and place of birth, etc.);
- Economic and financial information (e.g. financial situation, bank details, etc.);
- Connection data (e.g. IP addresses, logs, terminal identifiers, connection identifiers, timestamp information, etc.);
- Information relating to the use of the site: number of orders, time spent, articles consulted;
- Location data (example: movements, GPS data, GSM, ...).
3.2 - MODE OF COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
This data is collected when the User performs one of the following operations on the site :
- Registration on the website;
- Navigation on the website;
- Request that his data be backed up;
- Purchase of a food product on the website;
- Viewing a news article;
- Request assistance online or by phone;
- Request for a quote.
Article 4: Purpose of the processing of personal data
The collection and processing of personal data is intended for the following purposes in particular:
- Creating and controlling access to customer accounts;
- Creation of documents;
- Carrying out the formalities;
- Sending marketing and commercial information;
- Satisfaction survey;
- Customer management;
And more generally all activities related to the sale of products or services in connection with the information presented on the website.
Article 5: Data hosting
The https://www.somexport.com website is hosted by : Franche Comté Net(FCNET) whose head office is located at the following address: 6 Rue Gérard Mantion Le Trigone, 25000 Besançon, France.
The host can be contacted at the following telephone number: 03 81 48 09 09.
The data collected and processed by the site are exclusively hosted and processed in the countries of the European Union.
Article 6: Data controller
6.1 - THE DATA CONTROLLER
The person in charge of processing personal data is Mrs Martine SARBONI. She can be contacted as follows: pby telephone on 04 91 32 37 86 from Monday to Friday, from 9am to 12.30pm and from 2pm to 5pm, or by email at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The data controller shall be responsible for determining the purposes and means of processing personal data.
6.2 - OBLIGATIONS OF THE DATA CONTROLLER
The data controller undertakes to protect the personal data collected, not to transmit them to third parties without the User's knowledge and to respect the purposes for which these data were collected.
This website has an SSL certificate to ensure that information and data transfer through the site is secure. An SSL ("Secure Socked Layer" Certificate) is intended to secure the data exchanged between the User and the site.
Furthermore, the data controller undertakes to notify the User in the event of rectification or deletion of the data, unless this entails disproportionate formalities, costs and steps for the User. In the event that the integrity, confidentiality or security of the User's personal data is compromised, the data controller undertakes to inform the User by any means.
Article 7: Rights of the user
In accordance with the regulations concerning the processing of personal data, the User has the rights listed below.
In order for the data controller to grant his request, the User is required to provide him with: his first and last name as well as his e-mail address, and if relevant, his account or personal space or subscriber number. The data controller is obliged to reply to the User within a maximum of 30 (thirty) days.
7.1 - PRESENTATION OF THE USER'S RIGHTS IN TERMS OF DATA COLLECTION AND PROCESSING
1. Right of access, rectification and right to erasure
The User may view, update, modify or request the deletion of data concerning him/her, by following the procedure set out below: the User must send an e-mail to the person responsible for processing personal data, specifying the subject of his/her request and using the contact e-mail address provided above if he/she has one, the User has the right to request the deletion of his/her customer area by following the procedure set out below: the User must send an e-mail to the person responsible for processing personal data, specifying his/her user code. The request for deletion of the data will be processed within 30 working days.
2. Right to data portability
The User has the right to request the portability of his personal data, held by the site, to another site, by complying with the following procedure: the User must make a request for the portability of his personal data to the data controller, by sending an e-mail to the address provided above.
3. Right to limitation and opposition to data processing
The User has the right to request limitation or opposition to the processing of his/her personal data by the site, without the site being able to refuse, unless it can demonstrate the existence of legitimate and compelling reasons, which may prevail over the interests and rights and freedoms of the User. In order to request the limitation of the processing of his/her data or to formulate an opposition to the processing of his/her data, the User must follow the following procedure: the User must make a request for limitation of the processing of his/her personal data to the data controller, by sending an e-mail to the address provided above.
4. Right not to be the subject of a decision based exclusively on an automated process
In accordance with the provisions of Regulation 2016/679, the User has the right not to be the subject of a decision based exclusively on an automated process if the decision produces legal effects concerning him or her, or affects him or her significantly in a similar way.
5. Right to determine the fate of data after death
The User is reminded that he can organise what should become of his data collected and processed if he dies, in accordance with the law n° 2016-1321 of October 7, 2016.
6. Right to refer the matter to the competent supervisory authority
In the event that the data controller decides not to respond to the User's request, and the User wishes to contest this decision, or if he believes that one of the rights listed above is being infringed, he is entitled to refer the matter to the CNIL (Commission Nationale de l'Informatique et des Libertés, https://www.cnil.fr) or any competent judge.
The publisher of the site reserves the right to modify it in order to guarantee its conformity with the law in force.